The nyloflex® FCC can be processed with nyloflex® processing equipment and all similar devices.
A detailed description of the individual platemaking steps, as well as detailed information about processing and storing can be found in the nyloflex® User Guide.
A monolayer plate that consists of a light sensitive photopolymer layer bonded to a polyester film
- Especially for printing on coarse corrugated fluted board, with uncoated and half coated papers
- Ideal for retail packages with simple designs
- Optimised for use in inline corrugated print production
- Very good ink transfer with excellent area coverage and high solid density
- Perfect adaptation to corrugated board surfaces reduces washboard effect
- Less plate cleaning due to special surface properties
- Extremely robust and durable material thus
- high print run stability
- excellent storage capability
- low swelling characteristic
- high resistance to ozone
Suitable for all water based and alcohol based printing inks (ethyl acetate content preferably below 15%, ketone content preferably below 5%).
Especially good results are achieved with nylosolv® washout solvents. nylosolv® can be distilled and reused.
High quality standard
nyloflex® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 5001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services