Especially good results are achieved with nylosolv® washout solvents. nylosolv® can be distilled and reused.
- Copes with all requirements – starting from print on rough and uneven substrates to pressure sensitive and soft paper substrates
- Outstanding with challenging and multi-colour designs
- Very good ink transfer with excellent area coverage and high solid density
- Perfect adaption to corrugated board structure that reduces the washboard effect
- Easy and safe processing due to a wide exposure latitude and colour change
- Very good intermediate depths
- Less plate cleaning due to special surface properties
- Extremely robust and durable material
- High print run stability
- Less mechanical wear
- Low swelling characteristic
- High resistance to ozone
- Excellent storage capability
- Superior printing quality with sharper images, more open intermediate depths, finer highlight dots and less dot gain, i.e. larger range of tonal values therefore improved contrast
- Increased productivity and data transfer without loss of quality due to digital workflow
- Consistency in quality when repeating plate processing
- Cost-effective and more environmentally friendly in processing, as no film is required
The nyloflex® FAC can be processed with nyloflex® processing equipment and all similar devices. The nyloflex® FAC Digital can be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging flexo printing plates.
Suitable for all water based and alcohol based printing inks (ethyl acetate content preferably below 15%, ketone content preferably below 5%).
A detailed description of the individual platemaking steps, as well as detailed information about processing and storing can be found in the nyloflex® User Guide.
nyloflex® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 5001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services