- Photopolymer flexo plate with inherent flat top dot
- Easy creation of flat top dots with your standard solvent processing equipment
- Versatile use: for flexible packaging and tag & label markets, for printing on foil and high quality paper substrates, with solvent based, water based or UV inks
- Smooth plate surface with a very fine grain is able to hold customized surface screening patterns (e.g. Pixel+ and Nano)
More versatile than most plates
- Combine different types of jobs for different segments on to one plate
- Reduce the amount of plate types on stock
- Improve your efficiency and reduce plate waste
Less complexity – out of the box
- Good solid ink density and ink transfer, that can be further improved when customized with surface screening
- Slight dot sharpening that brings market leading high-lights in combination with a hybrid screening
- Excellent solid ink density on a wide range of anilox rollers
Improve productivity and consistency
- Good lifetime for long print runs
- Less dot gain tolerances – on press the flat top dots are less impression sensitive than standard digital dots resulting in improved production consistency
- Reduce cost, save time: No additional equipment, no time consuming LED exposure or any consumables required
The nyloflex® FTS can be processed with nyloflex® processing equipment and all similar devices and can be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging flexo printing plates.
Suitable for all solvent based, water based and UV inks (ethyl acetate content preferably below 15%, ketone content preferably below 5 %).
Especially good results are achieved with nylosolv® washout solvents. nylosolv® can be distilled and reused.
A detailed description of the imaging, exposure and finishing steps, as well as detailed information about handling and storing, can be found in the nyloflex® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloflex® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 50001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services