Highly efficient & cost-effective in pressroom and print
- Extreme durability – long plate run life, ideal for long print runs
- Excellent storage properties and increased number of usages due to low surface tack
- Less press stops for cleaning
- Reduced waste
- Superior cleaning behaviour and very low dust attraction
- Clean running during printing
- Easy and effective cleaning
- Easy handling, good mounting and demounting properties due to the even floor and clear contras
- Short, accurate and consistent processing
Superior print quality
- High durometer plate for highest quality in printing of flexible packaging, labels, beverage packaging and corrugated preprint
- Excellent print results on film, foil and coated paper substrates
- Sharp reproduction of finest elements, screens, text and fine line work
- Outstanding quality reproduction of smooth vignettes and high contrast images
- Very good ink transfer provides smooth solids
- Ideal for High Definition Flexo (HD Flexo)
- High solvent resistance – perfect with solvent based inks, suitable for water based and UV inks
The nyloflex® ACE can be processed with nyloflex® processing equipment and all similar devices. The nyloflex® ACE can be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging flexo printing plates.
Suitable for all water based and solvent based printing inks and conditionally suitable for UV inks (ethyl acetate content preferably below 15%, ketone content preferably below 5%).
Especially good results are achieved with nylosolv® washout solvents. nylosolv® can be distilled and reused.
A detailed description of the individual platemaking steps, as well as detailed information about processing and storing can be found in the nyloflex® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloflex® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 5001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services.