Suitable for all water based and solvent based printing inks and conditionally suitable for UV inks (ethyl acetate content preferably below 15%, ketone content preferably below 5%).
Superior print quality
- High durometer plate for highest quality in printing of flexible packaging, labels, beverage packaging and corrugated preprint
- Excellent print results on film, foil and coated paper substrates
- Sharp reproduction of finest elements, screens, text and fine line work
- Outstanding quality reproduction of smooth vignettes and high contrast images
- Very good ink transfer provides smooth solids
- Ideal for High Definition Flexo (HD Flexo)
- High solvent resistance – perfect with solvent based inks, suitable for water based and UV inks
Highly efficient & cost-effective in pressroom and print
- Superior cleaning behaviour and very low dust attraction
- Clean running during printing
- Easy and effective cleaning
- Less press stops for cleaning
- Reduced waste
- Easy handling, good mounting and demounting properties due to the even floor and clear contras
- Short, accurate and consistent processing
- Extreme durability – long plate run life, ideal for long print runs
- Excellent storage properties and increased number of usages due to low surface tack
The nyloflex® ACE can be processed with nyloflex® processing equipment and all similar devices. The nyloflex® ACE can be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging flexo printing plates.
Especially good results are achieved with nylosolv® washout solvents. nylosolv® can be distilled and reused.
A detailed description of the individual platemaking steps, as well as detailed information about processing and storing can be found in the nyloflex® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloflex® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 5001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services.