The nyloflex® FAH can be processed with nyloflex® processing equipment and all similar devices. The nyloflex® FAH Digital can be used with all laser systems suitable for imaging flexo printing plates.
- Superior printing quality with sharper images, more open intermediate depths, finer highlight dots and less dot gain, i.e. larger range of tonal values therefore improved contrast
- Increased productivity and data transfer without loss of quality due to digital workflow
- Consistency in quality when repeating plate processing
- Cost-effective and more environmentally friendly in processing, as no film is required
- Especially developed for high resolution label printing
- Suitable for flexible packaging and folding cartons
- Excellent resistance to UV inks
- Also suitable for solvent and water based inks
- High ozone resistance
- Reliable processing and easy handling due to colour change during exposure
- Brilliant image quality, wide tonal range for reproduction of fine image elements
- Ideal for printing of fine, homogeneous vignettes
- Optimum ink coverage in solid areas
- Reverse elements remain open
Suitable for all UV inks as well as water based and solvent based printing inks (ethyl acetate content preferably below 15%, ketone content preferably below 5%).
Especially good results are achieved with nylosolv® washout solvents. nylosolv® can be distilled and reused.
A detailed description of the individual platemaking steps, as well as detailed information about processing and storage can be found in the nyloflex® User Guide.
High quality standard
nyloflex® printing plates are manufactured according to DIN ISO 9001, DIN ISO 14001 and DIN ISO 5001 standards and requirements. This process guarantees our customers consistent high quality products and services